Wednesday, October 22, 2008

MY PANTS ARE WET

So today we had one show after our two shows yesterday plus load in and load out.  All went well... Well I did forget to set my wind because the majority of my other props had be set for me when i was dealing with the merchandise. But all went well aside from some minor injuries.  We just got to out next location Decorah, IA.  We went to a pizza place call Mabe's Pizza, where the joke "mabes pizza, mabes not," was repeated several times.  Also Colleen and I meant to order different wines but ended up with the same which leading to both of us getting a free glass of wine.  Which led to my drunken state that you are now privileged to. After our rock star dinner at Mabe's Pizza I needed ice cream.  So i walked across the way to Happy Joe's where I purchase myself a milkshake.  I offered to give some to Tia which she responded by hitting me in the stomach.  OKAY that's not how it actually went down, but the important points are that I got a milkshake and Tia hit me.  It was really hard, like hard enough that a loud noise echoed in the establishment.  Also you should know that the milkshake resulted in many high kicks.  I was very excited about this peanut butter chocolate delight.  After everyone waited for my milk shake to be done and Tia hit me, we left Joe's to return to the Hotel.  On the van ride home i realized that there was a part of my milkshake that was neither chocolate, nor peanut, nor butter.  It happened to be a cherry.  I don't not know why it was a part of my chocolate peanut butter delight, but alas it was.  I eat the cherry and we are not sure as to whether I eat the steam as well.  Some how from point Joe's to point Hotel my pants became wet. I'm not sure why but the gods of spilling decided that tonight my pants were to become wet upon arrival of the hotel.  All in all it was a fun night.  I also forgot to mention that I did bell kicks while enjoying my chocolate peanut butter delight.  Apparently people in a bar were watching an laughing, but nothing could pull me away form my milkshake.  
~Dany
P.S. Tia Hit me hard, Like REALLY HARD

No comments: