Saturday, October 25, 2008

Oskaloosa: a change of heart

i know we are now in La Crosse, Wisconsin but i just wanted to clear up a few things about Oskaloosa...i was quite miffed about the absence of "mean girls" in my life and i may have misplaced my frustration. I want to apologize to Oskaloosa by admitting that i was in fact angry at the Wallmart establishment, and not Oskaloosa in general. I know this apology comes pretty late, but i wanted to make sure it happened...i would feel awful to think that the slanderous comments i made about the great city of Oskaloosa which treated us to day after day of yummy hospitality tables as well as a "special" dinner at a local restaurant, would live in cyber world forever without any justification...soooo, again...i am sorry Oskaloosa...you were not the cause of all of my bumps.

~ Tia

No comments: